Heidi van Herpen and Iris van den Berg, students and assistants of José for years, have decided with his endorsement to offer this course.
From their own experience they know that it can be difficult at times (or even during the entire book) to get the most out of the book by yourself.
That is why they help you with this deep-dive course by
- Focussing on the content by guiding you through the book and all practices.
- Giving you the opportunity to ask questions and get answers to uncertainties.
- Teaching you to do all exercises from your heart.
- Not allowing you to come up with excuses to put the book (for the umpteenth time) in the closet.
- In short, helping you to have a commitment to yourself, your inner peace and your health.
- Giving you access to the audio-files of all the practices in the book as a gift. This way you can use them whenever you want!
Spending time on yourself is the first step to inner peace.
In the deep dive course you go through the entire book together. You will discover that this book, or even better: ‘guide with a heart’, will teach you to be committed to your own well-being.
“Health is not everything, but without health, everything else is nothing.”
In this course you will learn
- To bring the better version of yourself to life by transforming your old version (of apologies and complaining) into wisdom.
- Although it may be difficult to understand right now, to even understand the message the disease, condition, or challenge is giving you.
- What you can learn from this situation.
- To change your perspective from problem to solution.
The book is a wonderful gift: as many have already shown, by reading and applying this book from your heart, you can heal yourself and/or prevent diseases.
There are examples of people who, after applying the exercises, are even infinitely grateful for the illness they have experienced. As Iban Bermudez Betancort, author of the book: “When I embraced life (a hymn to hope)”. He has written a gratitude letter to his “cancer” challenge. This can also be found in the first book of José Antonio Manchado “Be happier then the Dalai Lama”.