Taught by Heidi van Herpen, master of traditional Usui Reiki Ryoho lineage of Shinobu Saito, one of the 22 teachers still alive after the death of Hawayo Takata in 1980.
In this course the teachings are given as traditionally transmitted by the masters without any additions or Neo Reiki methods.
Reiki is an energy healing system that uses hands to transmit Universal Healing Energy. Reiki acts by harmonizing all aspects of our Being, on a physical, mental and spiritual level. It works by undoing the disharmony where it’s been found and returns health and well-being in every way.
Reiki Usui, an ancient method of healing, was rediscovered in the mid-19th century by Dr. Mikao Usui, who also owes his resurgence.
The Usui Reiki system is not only a simple and natural healing method, but also one of the most effective ways to transfer this Universal Life Energy.
After an initiation of Reiki Usui Level I:
You are trained to give Reiki both to yourself and to others, using your hands in the positions that are taught in the practical part of the course. You will be taught how to channel Reiki by using the hands on the body. By simply putting your hands on yourself, other people, animals or even plants, you will be channeling Universal Energy. When you harmonize your energy field in synchronicity with the universe you gain healing balance and peace.
You can apply a treatment in any situation and for any ailment or discomfort, from a simple sprain to reduce feelings of stress or anxiety. During the course, the aspirant is tuned in (initiation); the student is connected with Reiki energy that allows to receive the energy and transmit it.
How to use these practices in general will be transmitted to the student during this course. Also, the student receives an initiation or alignment and will be, from that moment on, qualified to channel the Universal Vital Energy through their hands and can work or transmit this energy as a qualified practitioner.
· Reiki supports the body’s natural ability to heal itself
· Reiki vitalizes both body and soul
· Reiki re-establishes spiritual balance and mental well-being
· Reiki works on all levels, whether mental or spiritual, bodily or emotional
· Reiki balances the energies of the body
· Reiki loosens blocked energy and promotes a state of total relaxation
· Reiki cleanses the body of toxins
· Reiki adjusts itself to the needs of the recipient
· Reiki works with animals, plants, water, medicines, etc.
· Reiki is an intensely pleasant and holistic healing method
· Reiki is ideal in anti-stress, depression, insomnia, anxiety, unwanted habits
· Reiki is without contraindications, totally natural, for all ages, for healthy and sick
The course includes diplomas and an option to join future seminars as an observer to keep learning and practicing.