Reiki Usui Ryoho Traditional Shinobu Saito Lineage
Created by Mikao Usui.
Teachers Level II: Jose Antonio Manchado and Heidi van Herpen
Jose A. Manchado is a Reiki master with extensive experience in Reiki Usui Ryoho, traditional lineage of Shinobu Saito, one of the 22 teachers still alive after the death of Hawayo Takata in 1980. More information about Jose Antonio Manchado? Click here
Requirements: you must have completed Reiki Usui level I.
About level II
This level teaches three energy symbols that considerably increase the amount of energy by greatly increasing the power of the sessions. It can be used in the same situations as the first level.
The second level can help to harmonize not only our body or someone else’s, but also the emotions and the mind. This level enables us to perform treatments for people who are not present, in addition we can send Reiki to situations in our past and also to those in our future.
The student will finish the course with the security of developing his maximum potential and with the necessary knowledge to be able to apply the symbols and the different techniques to a high professional level as qualified therapists of Reiki. (Requirements Reiki Usui Level I)
Reiki II Program
• Increases the vibrational frequency of the student by enhancing their energy channeling
• Advanced reconnection with our interior source
• Chakra Kaze, Purification of the chakras
• The three Sacred symbols, explanation of each, implementation and activation
• Through the three symbols of Reiki II you will be able to treat mentally and auric physically to any living being
• Gyoshi-Ho Techniques
• Koki-Ho Techniques
• Reiki treatment, both emotional and mental (phobias, fears, addictions, trauma, obsessions, character disorders)
• Distance healing
• Harmonization of places
Includes a certificate and meetings or free exchanges to continue practicing and learning.