Workshop by Heidi van Herpen, master in Reiki Usui.
This workshop is for the children! Age: 7 – 12 years old. (with the maximum of 15 children). Is your child older than 12? Then he or she can join Reiki Usui 2 for adults on October 5th 🙂
This course will be taught in Dutch. Heidi uses a way of explaining at an appropriate language so that the children will easily understand. They learn how to channel Universal energy and how to project this to themselves and others. In this way, they can help to harmonise their body, mind and spirit! In this level 2 seminar they also learn how to use several symbols to harmonize
Wish to read more about Reiki Usui? Click here
You can sign-up your child by completing this form.
About level II
This level teaches three energy symbols that considerably increase the amount of energy by greatly increasing the power of the sessions. It can be used in the same situations as the first level.
The second level can help to harmonise not only our body or someone else’s, but also the emotions and the mind. This level enables your child to perform healing for people who are not present, in addition they can send Reiki to situations in the past and also to those in the future.
Your child will finish the course with the confidence of developing his/her maximum potential and with the necessary knowledge to be able to apply the symbols and the different techniques to a high professional level as a qualified therapist of Reiki.
Reiki II Program
• Increases the vibrational frequency of the student by enhancing their energy channeling
• Advanced reconnection with our internal source
• Chakra Kaze, purification of the chakras
• The three sacred symbols, explanation of each, implementation and activation. Through the three symbols of Reiki II your child will be able to treat any living being on a physical, mental and energetic level.
• Gyoshi-Ho Techniques
• Koki-Ho Techniques
• Reiki treatment, both emotional and mental (phobias, fears, addictions, trauma, obsessions, character disorders)
• Distance healing
• Harmonisation of places and spaces