Reiki Usui Ryoho Traditional Shinobu Saito Lineage
Created by Mikao Usui.
Teachers Level II: Heidi van Herpen
Heidi van Herpen is a Reiki Usui master with extensive experience in Reiki Usui Ryoho, traditional lineage of Shinobu Saito.
Requirements: you must have completed Reiki Usui level I.
You can sign up as a participant for this event by completing this form.
You can sign up as an observer by completing this form
About level II
This level teaches three energy symbols that considerably increase the amount of energy by greatly increasing the power of the sessions. It can be used in the same situations as the first level.
The second level can help to harmonise not only our body or someone else’s, but also the emotions and the mind. This level enables us to perform treatments for people who are not present, in addition we can send Reiki to situations in our past and also to those in our future.
The student will finish the course with the security of developing his maximum potential and with the necessary knowledge to be able to apply the symbols and the different techniques to a high professional level as a qualified therapist of Reiki.
Reiki II Program
• Increases the vibrational frequency of the student by enhancing their energy channeling
• Advanced reconnection with our internal source
• Chakra Kaze, purification of the chakras
• The three Sacred symbols, explanation of each, implementation and activation. Through the three symbols of Reiki II you will be able to treat any living being on a physical, mental and energetic level.
• Gyoshi-Ho Techniques
• Koki-Ho Techniques
• Reiki treatment, both emotional and mental (phobias, fears, addictions, trauma, obsessions, character disorders)
• Distance healing
• Harmonisation of places and spaces
Includes a certificate and meetings or free exchanges to continue practicing and learning.